STIR IT UP
Rev Wholesale is mixing up the cocktail game with MXR’s Stir It Up! This line of rapid onset infused syrups are a flavorful pairing of distilled cannabis oil and terpenes to deliver strain specific results in an easy to dose format. Mix with sparkling water for an easy drinking and refreshing cannabis beverage or get creative and design your own mocktail!
The Indica- leaning hybrid Sunset Sherbert lends its full body effects with a bump of uplifting energy. It’s reported to be great for stress and tension.
Super Sour Diesel derived terpenes are blended into our premium cannabis oil for fast results and a hit of big melon flavor. A splash of lime is added to round out this tasty mixer.
PLASMIC COOLER (1:1 CBD:THC)
A delicious combination of cannabis oils and cantaloupe haze terpenes arouse your inner spirit and give your drink a fun neon green color!
Much Better Value Than Canned Beverages!
- Average Canned Beverage: $7/can for 5mg = $1.40/mg
- MXR Stir It Up: $65/bottle for ≈350mg = $0.18/mg
- Make 70+ 5mg Drinks with one bottle of Stir it Up
- Better value ($/mg) vs. Canned Beverages by 7 times
Dosing and storage
- Make your preferred dose and easily measure different doses as needed
- Choose which type of beverage to infuse
- No storage or refrigeration issues
- Stir It Up is much more ecologically friendly with less packaging relative to canned beverages
- Made with organic fair-trade sugar
- Azuka powered for fast-acting effects; formulated for a much quicker onset of 2-15 minutes compared to the standard hour or more of traditional infusions.
How it works:
Traditional oil-based edibles are processed by the liver, making it impossible, due to variabilities in liver function, to have a predictable experience. TiME INFUSION™ creates a unique thermodynamic matrix of individually encapsulated cannabinoid molecules, resulting in a hydrophilic, or water-friendly ingredient. This hydrophilic technology bypasses that lengthy trip through the liver, and instead absorbs directly into the soft tissues of the mouth, esophagus, and stomach to reach your endocannabinoid receptors quickly and efficiently. This allows these high-quality cannabinoids to take effect in a groundbreaking, consistent, and predictable two to fifteen minutes.